Saturday, November 26, 2005

A new job proposition

So I met a dude tonight through a common friend. He kinda made me a job offer. He runs a stripper business and told me he needs a dude to carry one or so of his bitches to their gigs. I was like helllllll yeah. I hope it comes through. That job would combine atleast 3 of my favorite things. Those three would be money, nekket chicks, and intimidating folk. I soooooo hope this shit comes through for me. I'll be on here on the morrow to let you all know if the shit comes through tomorrow.

Coincidentally,
I met this bad ass mixed girl stripper at my home boy's bachelor party tonight. She had a reaL GOOD ASS. Real good. It had good size and shape, but when I smacked it, it just felt kinda solid. It had jsut a little jiggle, but sat there solid. I had to hit on her, and give her my number. I really do hope she hollars at me. I just know that poohswah has to be the shit.

Anyway, I'll hollah.
-C.B.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home