Monday, November 28, 2005

No new job, and no hookin up with a stripper.

So, yeah, the dude I met never called me, nor did any of his bitches. I really hoped I would get a chance to drive strippers around. Oh well.

O.k., Tallahassee is really small. I saw the stripper that I raved about the other night, who actually wasn't that hot. Her super tightness was just a result of 1) The other stripper did not look good at all 2) I was feeling my drink and 3) I was feelin kinda froggie. Anyway, she pulled up right next to me at seminole discount liquor in her whit kia sephia, sittin on chrome 20's. Straight hood rich. She had some scraggly looking dude with her, she said he was her dude. I asked her if she was gonna call me and she was just like "Nooooo".

I knew she wasn't gonna call anyway, but I had the urge to try. Didn't lose anything in trying. I really like strippers, what can I say.

-the "Still lovin Strippers" BULLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home