Monday, March 24, 2008

Around 20 thousand 5 hundred

30 to 35 thousand was the population of Florida State when I went there. 20 to 21 thousand is the population of the town I live in now.



That shit there is hitting me soooo hard now. Now that there is a number behind it. Granted, if you count the WHOOOLLLLEE DAMN COUNTY the population is mid 40's, but still damn.



No wonder a nigga can't find a decent lady. (On the real-e-o I feel like between the Model Chick, who has moved back to NYC, and the Ex-Girlfriend I have dated the two most elgible bachelorettes in this whole damn time.)



Damn, maybe I need to move back to Tally Assee and just make that commute everydamnday.



I'm Trippin cause I just spent the last 4 days Wack, but BIG and Heavily populated Orlando and kicked it with the folks that were down for the National Society of Black Engineer's National. I saw women of all different types of fine. Short hair long hair dark, light, real dark, tall short. Everything from little short dark (darker than the BULLY) super cutey. She prolly don't even weigh 90lbs, but something about her makes me want to give her the BIZNESS!! I saw Ladyshay (She was totally checkin' out my booty....Yeah, I caught you lookin' girl...I caugt you lookin'). Y'all, Shay is tall. I was all expecting her to be like average girl height, 5-3 to 5-6, but naw she was like 5-9 and her hair looks great. Obviously she uses Pantene Pro-V (The best shampoo ever). She is lucky that the Horseshoe mustache man was around and the kinda lesbian like lookin' woman too. Cuz I might have tried to introduce her to the "Signature Move". (The BULLY kinda likes tall girls...hell, the ex was a little over 5-10)



Speaking of the "Signature Move" we were all hanging out and Black Ho...or maybe me...one and or both of us brought it up and one of Black Hoe's friends.....I'll call her Slim Hennesy, cause she is tall and slim...like 5-8ish and like a buck 15. And she is all nice and sweet seeming, but she kinda seems like one of the niggas that be like "Don't let the smooth taste fool you". I think she would fuck a nigga up...just like Hennesy.



Example: So we are all talkin bout crazy places we have done some freakery. (Big Chris is the wildest y'all......maybe I should call that man Big Hennesy) For the most part Slim Hennessy was like "Naw....I can't do all that" She later followed it "I can't BUST like that......If I can't BUST then I'm not doing it."



Yeah....a lil slim long hair princessy lookin type tombout BUSTIN' and she said it all raw and nasty like.......Don't let the smooth taste fool ya, nigga.

Anyway, back to the "Signature Move"....Slim Hennessy was like "...Do you ask before you do that?" Honestly I don't know how to ask someone about that. I just do it, get told "Uhn Unnnn, don't do that." or I just hear a lil more moaning.

So, here is my question to you all. Ok, to the chicks. Would/do you like a dude to ask before sticking a finger (mostly the thumb) in your ass or him just do it and let him surprise you.
And dudes, do y'all ask before you stick a finger (mostly the thumb) in a chick's ass?

And noooo, I don't want to hear about a finger going into a dudes ass. I ain't quite freaky enough for all that there like that there.

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger KIKI said...

You just all kinds o nassy...

but ummmmmm...depends on the dude...but that's just me...

guess I'm nassy too...hehehehe

3:00 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Years ago Usher said he let someone put a finger in his you know where. I dont want to hear about that shit either.

9:39 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

UUUggghhhhh Brittany......Uuuuggghhhh

11:40 PM  
Blogger Amazon said...

Yes I am a Tall Amazon Piece of Sexy:) I use Dove [shampoo] actually, fuck Pantene-although I LOVE the way Pantene smells. And How you gonna blow up my spot and let everyone know I was lookin at your booooooty.

I've never had a guy ask or do it, but I've always wondered about it. I think the only problem is that I would be self conscious about it. And I think I would prefer for the guy to not ask, and if I don't like it then I'll say something.

Hope we actually get to do something the next time...

3:57 PM  
Blogger Shug said...

Uh uh...he needs to ask. I ain't down with all that there. I don't like surprises!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A) You'se a fool for putting out Lady Shay like that

B) you'se a fool for the whole Slim Hennessy story

C) I don't ask when I do it, matter fact I pulled a vibrating anal plug on an unsuspecting dude mid-head and we both carried on like nothing even happened... If I get asked I WILL be turned off, just handle the business is what I say.... Real Talk!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Slaus of O Hell Nawl said...

Man If we got to ASK to do everything that takes the fun out of it.

The only thing close to a question im going to ask, and it aint even going to be phrased like a question is: " Im going to cumwhere I want to."
and if they have a problem like : no face, bo hair, they will tell you. otherwise... its gonna land where its gone land.

shyt the best experiences I have ever had is when shyt just spontaneously happened.

Like getting head and all of a sudden you feel a BLOOP in ya booty( finger, plug, action figure, whatever). that ish is nice.

shiiiit at asking questions. gettin in the bed with me, you just better assume something ignant, foul, and potentially damaging is going to happen.

that's why they make safewords.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How's that saying go?

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Yeah...

4:26 PM  
Blogger Xcentric Pryncess said...

wow..I plead the fiffffffffffff
1,2,3,4, fiffffffff.

2:39 PM  
Blogger *B* Fab said...

first time by via OHN! I'm a Seminole too! Graduated in 2003. that's all, don't want to comment on the topic LOL! well...ok, I have been surprised and it was an unwelcome surprise, threw off everything HAHAHA

12:54 PM  
Blogger Chocl8t said...

Just stopping by to say Hello! Mmmwaaaahhh!!

http://thechocl8tdiaries.wordpress.com/

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home