Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My B-Day

I had a damned good day yesterday, folks. I am still kinda high off of life from yesterday.

The day started off with me having QQ's new profile picture sent to me. Yep, its a torn wifebeater...CLEEEAAAVAGE. Got a bare tittie pic from a fellow blogger. Got a pic of both bare titties from the HSC that have talked about a time or two. A nigga has never been so giddy and geeked to see a picture of some boobages. I been kinda crshing on chick since like 9th or 10th grade. Damn, I'm old. That has been 12-13 years and shit. No one else sent me any tittie pics. I didn't get any booty pics CHOCL8T & KIKI!!! Thanks a lot! Y'all really did drop the ball on the whole show the BULLY your tittie pic thing.

I ended up having heart to heart e-mails with QQ. I was all like "I was glad to see that you didn't show me your aeriolas.....I don't see you as just some hot chick that I want to fugg and then stick my finger in your ass anymore" I the called myself a superfag for saying such things.

Moms got me a pretty fat 9" bracelet with the lifetime warranty, so if that clasp ever breaks they gotta replace that beeeoootttcchh.

Had a good dinner at Red Lobster with the Fam. Desert was at the crib (My Momma's Cheesecake. Real simple (mostly cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and home made graham cracker crust)

Ended up at a homegirl's place. She had a bouquet of roses for me. She wanted to send them to my job so I could look like the man, but she couldn't remember my company's name.

I then broke said homegirl off with some super fire ass head and some super fire ass STEVE going BALLS DEEP action. She ended up with her voice kinda gone and her back all fucked up.

As she limped to the door to let me out "Damn....I need to take a motrin"

Okay, okaaayy, so I can't take complete AAALLLLL of the credit for her mis-aligned spine. She was in a car accident a few years ago that left her back a little funny. But Steve still would have left the average girl a little wobbly. He's not in top condition, but he is weellll on his way.

HOLLA

-theMuthafuckin BULLY

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Shug said...

LMAO! Glad you enjoyed your day

5:26 PM  
Blogger Amazon said...

Well Damn, I didn't know it was Send Bully A Titty Pic for his birthday! Oh well, maybe next year:)

6:12 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

Shay...I do accept belated gifts.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Sheletha said...

baaallllzzzz ddeeeep!!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

::Grabbing my pen and pad to take notes::

Well...there we have it ladies...Nothing says Happy Birthday [to a man] like a bunch'a T&A!!

[That's Tits n' Ass for you slower folk]

Happy Belated Birthday by the way!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Amazon said...

I'm sure you do:) Too bad you won't be down here a week earlier, I'm going to The Roots concert on the 8th.

4:53 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

Yeah, I would have goon to it too. But seeing how I blew $800 on straight up nothingness bullshit last time I went to tampa I put myself on restrictions.

5:55 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

I hear they put on an awesome show.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Chocl8t said...

Oh, Bully, my Bully!! Sorry I didn't come through for you. But I'm glad you did have a Happy B-day!! ;)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you continue to get tittay and ass pics, I helped the campaign a little by posting that note you left in the comments on the last post. I'm glad that you enjoyed your Born Day!

Tittayballzzzzzzzz

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you enjoyed your day, I'm also happy that you have been such a stand up nigga all over the emails, it wasn't faggalicious either (let me tell you ladies, hit this one up for a male side) you know that you come over this piece and We are Hanging

6:49 PM  
Blogger queencaty said...

tittay and pussy from a girl u been crushing on. Negro, you was hooked up for the bday...

Now my bday is 08/01 so get your jibby up to par... I want a pic too...

11:26 PM  
Blogger queencaty said...

but shouldn't you have been on the receiving end of the head??? Just asking...

11:27 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Glad you had a great b-day. This is my first time visiting your blog. I'll make sure I come back again.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

Sorry I missed it... HAppy belated

7:48 PM  
Blogger MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Happy belated! * see tittie pic on my page *

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home