Saturday, February 23, 2008

Brown Likka Nikka

Ok, off top. Likka is the ebonical version of the word Liqour. I am not talkin about licking the big brown eye. (I know what you were thinking QQ)

Ok, soooo, your boy blew $800 on straight bullshit last Saturday when I was in Tampa.

I am missing my non cuddling, non interested in what I am interested in, non cooking, non sex having, non sexy clothes wearing, non inviting me out to do stuff with ex-girlfriend.

My B-day is in a few days. I think I'm funny....I don't too much care about being dolo on Valentine's day, but it always brings me down when I aint got nuttin to hug and kiss on and be hugged on and kissed on by...other than Ma BULLY. I mean I loves me some Ma BULLY, but having a broad of my own is different. Soooo, yeah, this only compounds my missing of the ex.

Anyway, I never have B-day parties. I have always had ALL of my friends around on the regular, so I did the B-day with the Fam. Weeellll, I hardly have any of my boys around. I do have a few new ones and that shit is great. One of the cats has a girlfriend whose B-day is the day before mine and since she is still in school she has tons of people around to do shit for her b-day and I just piggyback on her shit. Thats what I'm doing tonight....but before I link up I'm going to the Likka Sto' getting me a fifth of Uncle Johnny (Johnny Walker Black Label....get up on that Scotch Whiskey....Bitches), gonna go park my truck out somewhere and me and Uncle Johnny are gonna have a nice long talk and smoke some clove cigarettes. Then I will link up with the crew.

That is gonna be how this Brown Likka Nikka is gonna celebrate his 27 years on this planet.

Holla atchur boy.


_Update_
Yoooo, your boy had a fuckin' great time tonight. Lots of laughs, good amount of dancing and a fair amount of talking kinda vulgar to some good lookin' college chicks and even a good bit of ignoring this chick that I used to always hit on until like quarter to 2.

AAaaannnd, I got a call from a recently single bisexual chick that damn near begged me to come party with her next weekend for B-day. (Her b-day is the day after mine)

Yeaaahhh, get nekkid. Show me you're Aeriolas for my B-day.....send the pics to purediesel@gmail.com

-the BULLY (soon to be the BULLY 27.0)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Intent said...

:-) Hey, I just celebrated my 27th birthday! It's lovely. It's a great age so far lol

11:15 PM  
Blogger mp1 said...

Single bisexual chick huh??? Sounds like a great bday to me! lol

9:30 AM  
Blogger Beana said...

lol at u soliciting tittie shots.

i might take one for ya ;)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! Just found ur site a couple of weeks ago and had to go back 2 day 1 to get some background info....Love Your Site, Enjoy Ur BDAY and might try to get a quick pic in for ya

9:47 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

DO IT MARGARET!!

8:59 AM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

U too, J...U too

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIgga Why I gotta be all blowed up like I'm the most ill-thinking being in forevermore



I Pout, by God I POUT!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you lubbeded me!

9:45 AM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

Q...you love the booty action. There ain't nuttin' wrong with that....I mean, I have nevr licked an asshole before but its all good.



Actually...I'm saving that for wifey. I want to be able to say there is one thing that I have done for her that I have done for no other woman.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I guess you're right, I do love me the assplay.... but, but but.... don't you gotta practice that with someone???

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home