Monday, February 25, 2008

B-day Tittie Pic Campaign!!

Soooo, yep, tomorrow is your boy's birthday.

I have come to the conlcusion that it will be totally awesome if chicks sent me pics of their boobies for my birthday. Yes, this idea did come up around 3:45am Saturday night while I was still drunk, but it still seems like a good idea. SSsooooooo, all you fine women out there in the Blogosphere should go ahead and send me some pic's of your boobages for my b-day.

If you don't want to send titty pics, I love me some nice booty shots too, so it be all good. And as much as I prefer to see bare ass titties and bare ass asses I won't mind if they are somewhat covered. So Bra tops, low cut tops, boy shorts, thongs, ass out draws, see through tops, spandex/tights.....any and all of that scandolous shit.

PLEASE SEND ALL PICS OF NEKKIDRY TO PUREDIESEL@GMAIL.COM
-the BULLY 27.0

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BULLY


I already sent you it and I don't want to hear lip when I have requests!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I'll find something for ya.
-Tiff

10:39 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Happy Bday!! This is by far the funniest shit I've ever heard. Good luck with that.

12:12 PM  
Blogger KIKI said...

I aint sending you no pics of my tits...well...basically cause I aint got none (sad face)!

But anywho...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BULLY! And many many more...

12:15 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

Kiki....I did say that I will accept booty pics too.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Shug said...

Happy Birthday Bully!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Amazon said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Muze said...

hilarious. happy birthday.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home