Monday, August 31, 2009

Shady and Suspect.....

So, I met this chick last weekend.....during the most awkward weekend ever, and we have talked a couple times. She seems aight.....I'm still trying to figure out some of these D.C. folks. Well, actually, not trying to do too much figuring. D.C. has the most rediculously high S.T.D. rates of all time. ......like rediculous, and I love Steve and myself wwwwaaaayyyyy tttooooo muuuccchhhh to fuck around and end up with Swine Clap. And since this is DC, and tons of gay dudes i feel the need to explain that Steve is the name of my wiener.

Anyway, back to chick. I added her as a friend on twitter and her profile says she is a blogger. I ask her about her blog and she is tells me she does not want me to read it, at least not now. So, I'm all like "Damn, what are you trying to hide?" and she says some crap about her just not wanting me to read it yet, so fine. Ioneven tell most chicks about the blog because I talk about their asses hard on here sometimes.....Ha!

So that was the beginning of last week. I talked to her last night and ended up telling her I blogged too, but wasn't gonna tell her my site address. I'd do it when she did it. And all of a sudden holding that shit back is now "shady".

I tells her "What's good for the goose is good for the gander".

And I am talking more about how damn near all of my twitter friends are blogger buddies and we all frequent the same blog.

"That's shady and suspect...."

I ask her what's the difference between her doing it and I, then tell her "If you don't like it, then don't do it."

Sooooo, yyyeeeaaahhhh.....lol.

-Mr. Funktastic

p.s.: I didn't put on deoderant this morning.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWahahahahahhah I Don't tell anyone in my family or Fuck Prospects about the blog, chances are I'd be talking about their asses BUT I have a feeling they wouldn't have issues with the sex blog


and you are in My Kufi List for : Swine Clap


But you are absolutely right, if she can block you from looking, so can you!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger kit von b. said...

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander".

since whennnnnnnnnn BUlly?!

really nigga?

this is treacherous, QQ!!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger kit von b. said...

i learned my lesson abt telling bois abt my blog. the russian found all the shyt i said abt him. ugh. but he was a cuntrag so who cares?

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cuntrag has given me an expiration date*

Bully control your womenz Dawg!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bully. Bully. Bully.

Dismiss her. Stat.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home