Friday, August 28, 2009

P-90X

Consider this some sort of PSA:

BBBBBBBEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHH

-Fin




So, I'm eating my breakfast....well, my sister says I actually drink my breakfast. She has a point. I do Oatmeal for breakfast and I make it with extra water so I can gulp it on down easy. (Shit, I went though a period where I put enough water in it to be able to drink it with a straw.....and I did drink it with a straw, which my sister deemed "Gross") Anyway....if i was on a boat I'd be eating oatmeal ON A MUTHAFUGGIN BOAT.

Ok, that P-90x shit. Supposed to work based on that muscle confusion principle. That shit is a very valid principle. I mean, it really is. So, I'm gonna be traveling a lot and the P-90x program has been seeming quite interesting, inviting,......tempting even (if you don't like my gratuitous use of commas, BLOW ME) , so I decided to start checking it out, getting my research on. Sssoooooo, I find out that shit is an everyday program......EVERY FUCKING DAY type program. On top of the everyday shit, it's like twice a day part of the fuckin' time.

Every fuckin' day, sometimes twice a day, for 90 fuckin days? Lets see 90/7 = like, damn near 13 weeks = like 3 and a quarter fuckin months.

Fuckin bananas.

Oh, and the workouts are around 45-60 minutes long

Not saying the shit doesn't work, or that it is super calo crazy, but at an hour a day, sometimes twice a day I don't give a fuck what you fuckin' do, you will lose wieght and get in in better shape.

Here is a list of shit that it you do it for 1-2 hours a day for 3.25 months straight will get you in shape:
1) Walking around the neighbor hood
2) Fuckin'
3) Vigorously masterbating while watching people fugg
4) Swimming
5) Painting a fuggin house
6) J-settin'
7) Vogueing down the toilet papaer Aisl in Walmart
8) Talking tough and doing tough things
9) Doing hoodrat things

And that is just a short list.


Point I am trying to make is that if you have the dedication and motivation to do shit just do it, don't pay some ass that has prolly been lipoed and roided out and shit $120 bucks just to do what he did. Just be dedicated and do shit.

Now, if you are wondering if I still am thinking about ordering that shit....well, yes, i am. But I'm not gonna do it until after I hae spent 13 weeks doing the following:
1) Fuggin
2) Vigorously Masterbating while watching people fugg
3) Hoodrat things
4) Talking tough and doing tough things
5) Painting a fuggin' house
6) Puttin' niggas in my Kufi category

-the BULLY

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nucca NOOOOO Get out of my Life!!!!!!

1) Walking around the neighbor hood

2) Fuckin'(not as many pounds as I'd like... otherwise I'd be all anorexicky)

3) Vigorously masterbating while watching people fugg (we should Know)

4) Swimming

5) Painting a fuggin house *ROTFLMMFBAO*

6) J-settin' (DEAD AND BURIED WITH MOSES)

7) Vogueing down the toilet papaer Aisl in Walmart (FUCK YOU WE STILL GONNA DO THAT)


8) Talking tough and doing tough things (Like the prophet Jim Jones said)

9) Doing hoodrat things (Always, but... does that Mean your ass loses extra more weight on saturdays when you be texting me bullshit??)

Bwahah I'm about to start that soon like the next week or so tho, let's see IF I can keep up

12:59 PM  
Blogger kit von b. said...

1) Fuggin -well its quite the opposite for me cause Gem says whenst i start GTD on a more regular basis, my biscuits will get bigger

2) Vigorously Masterbating while watching people fugg- i do this with my own imagination

3) Hoodrat things- all day, in my sleep even!

4) Talking tough and doing tough things- fuck you bully

5) Painting a fuggin' house- cause you've painted SO many you porky negro!

6) Puttin' niggas in my Kufi category- you BEEN in mine!

i hate this post so much and QQ for alerting me to it

me and the Biggities gonna have plenty j-setting pics so be jealous now! im packing special heels for walmart too

1:15 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

*staggers in*

I was on life support when I got to J-settin.

KB, no I said when a dack moves in with you COMBINED with consistent fuggin, your biscuits will expand like whoa. The combo is key.

P.S. I have lost 3.5 pounds in 3 weeks by reducing my portion sizes, drinking more water, and walking more. IN YOU SWOLL AND ACTIVE BITCHES FACES!!

*prances out humming Soon and Very Soon We Are Going To See The King*

2:05 PM  
Blogger kit von b. said...

iont know what unicorn niggas call sleepin @ someone's house everyday for 2 weeks n fuggin twice a day but where im from thats called shackin up

2:17 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

...maybe that is why I am so porky right now.


I haven't fugged in like 6 weeks.

THAT is fugged up, because even Pixies been GTD'ing round this bitch.

And I'm not gettin' namnotta bit o' ass, but i got indignant heffas sending me pierced nipple shots......pierced nipple shots that DID get saved in my phone.

Shiiiiitttttt, I might need that shit for hard times one day.

And yes, pun was intended.

I just got a little hornier...... damn.

4:02 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

....I wonder if a certain Rock Head, watermelon breasted young lady will send me a pic of at least her right titty?

I mean, it would be charitable, you could write it off on your taxes.

4:04 PM  
Blogger kit von b. said...

i stay sendin nekkid pics...ask QQ/Gem/the Twins n nem!

namnotta tho?

4:05 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

Naked pictures for fun, huh?

Don't say nothing when y'all get unsolicited nut sax shots.

.....powdered nut sax shots.

4:47 PM  
Blogger ExpatCentral said...

iCan't and iWon't

J-Settin, negro?! Fo'real?

I ain't fugged in....OMGninemonthssomebodyfuckingshootmeinthelefttiddy!!!

Is this why my ass seems extra big? *feels faint* I gots to find me some dack right quick, cause this shyt don't make no sense...

At least I'll be vogueing my ass off in about 2 weeks...

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home