Monday, February 04, 2008

Maybe my tolerance is a little high

So, yeah, I went and met up with my boys Saturday night to watch the UFC fight at Miller's Ale House (Where we watch all of the UFC fights). I got there around 11:15 and left about an hour later. So as we were getting up and I was swallowing the last little bit o' beer that I bought I realized that I had just killed a fuckin' pitcher of beer. And what made it so bad was that your boy was not at all buzzed feeling. Yeah, granted, I ate a meal while I was drinking, but damn. Some other cat that was there was like "That's a little scary". Aaaannnnddd then after that I went to a club and had like 4 more beers and 2 Jager Bombs...got a little buzzed. Now, what is actually scary is that I can't hold a match to the drinking that I used to do when was in college.

Oh my god.

But then again I was found sleeping on the bathroom floor a few times by Ma Bully ...and there was that time she found my passed out on the livingrom sofa.....buckets nekkeid from the waste down.

I hollared at this other chick this weekend (surprise surfuckingprise). I've seen her around a bit (she is part of the group that I used to do the martial arts training with for a hot minute.) She is nuts like my boys that do the martial arts training too. Example: Me and my boy got to talking shit to each other with our pocket knives out (yeah, it happens more often than not) She goes "Oh, everybody got knives out except for me, huh" I say "Yeah, you better grab one of Lil' Man's". She walks over to her boot and pulls out her own knife...with a lavendar handle........and when called out on the pretty little knife she goes "It matches my socks".

She doesn't watch tv, just reads alot. She is part jamaican. Has natural hair. Is pretty afrocentric. Does yoga and talks about focusing Chakras and shit. She works in this Afrocentric Bookstore (Yeah, Big C...you know which bookstore I'm tombout). She could undoubtedly kick my ass/kill me with her bare hands (That martial arts group thing is SICK!!!). She seems like a really interesting person. Oh, did I mention that she is fine as a FUCK!!! She is a chick that I would actually just like to kick it with and kinda get in her head and actually wanna do that more than I want....well want to do that about the same amount as I want to play "Passa el Mano". I'm about 73% sure that I will never even end up doing anything with her at all, I mean telephone call or nothing, but I will try. What I really wanna do is try to go by her job and get her to showaround the bookstore and have her help me pick out my next book to read.

But damn....that shit would be awesome if I did bang her out. I could say I did an Afro-Ninja Chick. And she just so fine. I took a pic of her and I'm thinking bout putting it on here...but then again I don't wan't to be killed by an Afro-Ninja chick that is pissed at me for posting her pic online.

-the BULLY

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Lou said...

"and there was that time she found my passed out on the livingrom sofa.....buckets nekkeid from the waste down"

iiiiiinteresting... and may I ask whom she called?

7:40 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

She called the one girl that she still tells me I should have married.

Moms just said that this week. "You should've gone on and gotten with Lindsay....shit, she saved your life that time. Least you could have done was married her."

7:52 PM  
Blogger JayBee said...

We are visual creatures. Let's see the pic.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE!! yes we wanna see no matter the consequences to your ass no how!




And take her out to dinner instead of just trying to saddle up next to her and showing her Steve all nilly willy, don't be uncouth!

9:36 AM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

Ummm, Q...have I seen any ornaments yet?

Have I been told the keywords to search out any special videos that may have been posted by any extra freaky Latinas?

Picture that!!!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever, what does our Hero Slaus say about facts and examples???



Ok, I rest my case

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home