Thursday, February 07, 2008

Yeeeaaahhhh

I think I wanna start another blizzog. I wanna make it a place for me to release nothing but that super rawness that seems to bubble up in me when I am working out all hard and stuff. A blog about me working out.....Well, me and my boys working out. We gonna be up in the M-I-Yayo together up on the beach trying to look all diesel and all that there like that there. My boys are all a bunch of gym heads. I be wanting to talk mad shit about my training sessions, but them niggas is in Cali, this country nigga called the BULLY is in South Jawga. Besides....I think it would be fuckin' Hillarious to hear us talking all that shit in print. Just talking shit bout erything....anything. From Cats being Cock Blocks (Captain Cockblock to be exact) and their cock blocking girlfriends (Colonel Clank......she be throwing monkey wrenches in yo shit).

We could talk about Captain Snatch up a Little Asian Broad too.

We gonna have this other cat with us this time. This niggro is a mad funny cat. He is one of them cats that is real extra with the "Hey man, there is a lady around.......Hey yall, lets let these ladies go first.....let me get you ladies some drinks.....I respect you ladies soooo much......I can't believe some one would refer to you ladies as B's....type dudes. But catch that man when aint no women around....AAAnnnndddd let him be on some drink. "Lets go fuck these hos......them tricks aint shit....Nigga I ain't got no girlfriend tonight......Awwww skeet skeet skeet bitches.......trick ass ho ass beee--iiiiiii---eeeooootch!!!

Straight Wildin'.

My friends are all fools.

Anyway....I wanna start another blog for us to start talking shit about our works outs and stuff. C'mon now Big C and E-dot......maybe we will try toget Mr. Triathalon to join in....with his ol' punk ass married self.

-the BULLY (the Captain of Team Diesel)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jazzy said...

"My friends are all fools."...not really a newsflash since you're a little 'touched' yourself.

A bunch of dudes talking about their workout routines...sounds very sashay shawntay. LOL!

3:47 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

Shut-up Diva!!! We aint gonna be all gay and talkin bout diets and shit. I said it would be all about talkin shit..who does the most weight and all that.

We are the most not gay niggas of all the not gay niggas in the universe.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

LOL...well dag, you know I was kidding!!!

Make sure y'all post some pics of the sixpack!

6:53 AM  
Blogger edotcarter said...

LOL! Tell me when to go dawg...I can tell you all about my cardio sessions...and snowboarding and shit!

Let's get 'er done!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This weill be a damned guaranteed mess Bully and Bully friends being some serious e-assholes annd the stuff!... Mess

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home