Saturday, February 09, 2008

the BULLY is OHN it!!


It kinda looks like your boy has a mohawk, doesn't it?
But, yeah, I have the unique distinction of being the first Male Model for www.ohellnawl.wordpress.com. I tried to get 'em to send some them O Hell Nawl drawls...the Hussy ass Heffa Thongs that is, but they didn't think the Blogosphere was ready to be that up close and personal with Steve.
But, yeah, them there negroes be my peoples over there at www.ohellnawl.wordpress.com so go check 'em out. Oh, and you can check their site with links to the drawls and stuff at www.ohellnawl.com. Tell 'em the BULLY sent you and I'll try to parlay this into them giving me some more free shit and drawls and all that there like that there.
Anyway.....I got some news for y'all folks. The new site for TEAM DIESEL is now up. We done started things off with a bang...ha ha. Y'all head on over and check things on out.
-the BULLY aka El Capitan Pinga Loca (The captain of Team Diesel)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger KIKI said...

yummy.....

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly

Captain Pinga Loca?

Really are you trying to do me in?



First OHN Male model, I'm beyond rolling on the floor laughing, give us some Zoolander next time!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Shug said...

Woooo....SEXY!

8:52 PM  
Blogger dejanae said...

first time here
perused ur other posts
ur a pretty funny dude

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

Your arms are diesel!!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger BabiGyrl said...

:: feels Bully's biceps ::

5:52 PM  
Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

back in the day...

OL or DE or LB?

11:21 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

FB and DE then OL (Tackle) and DE
but I was a little nickuh back in those days...like 160

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home