Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Gasparilla





I don't really feel like writing nothin' now, but I guess I will just post some of deez pics (Here you are my dear Eb the Celeb).


So...yeah, this is your boy. 5'9" 260lbs. See, I'm not as big around as I am tall. Got a little gut, chest done kinda fell off, but I'm getttin right. I done posted pics so now their is no turning back. This pic was taken on Jan. 26, exactly a month from my birthday. That is when the next pic will get posted. I think monthly pic/updates will help keep me on the right path. I got a total of 3 days less than 4 months to be right for South Beach.



The shirt says "rub my nuts for good luck" . Sometimes chicks do. I don't know if it brings them good luck , but getting my nuts rubbed is always good for me.



I don't even know why I took the pic with this chick. But..y'all see the cran juice bottle? Yeah, there was a lot of Stoli up in there.


She is sooooo not hot, but her titties were out and she is dressed all goth and stuff and I was drunk (See how closely I am holding that juice bottle.)


Yep....its fun taking pics with random people, especially while wearing a mullet wig.

-the BULLY

7 Comments:

Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

Bully has a nice build... too bad he told me to kiss his ass the last time I commented... so frankly I dont give a f*ck... LMAO.. nah just joking... but you really are a bully... that was just plain rude!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Beana said...

I can't lie, the bully got that build that makes the suga beast within take notice.

But um, that first pic wit that white dude looked real gay. I mean he was lookin like his suga monster was stirrin within also.

im just sayin.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

LOL!!! the mullet wig...hilarious!!

You look taller than five nine.

LMAO @ J and her suga beast!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Chocl8t said...

Bully done whited out his face! Why? Cause I know you're far from shy!! ;)

9:47 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

Choc, you will get the whole face when I post my pic wearing an OHN T-shirt.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHHAHAHA Oh Bully incorrigible wrong ass wrong drunk Bully!, hilarity ensuing

8:32 PM  
Blogger Amazon said...

Damn, too bad I didn't see the mullet up close! [I was at Gasparilla.]

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home