Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Merging Monster

Thats waht the fuck I am. I am kinda starting to enjoy driving in DC, and learning to drive like a DC person. These cats drive pretty aggressively, and not unlike assholes......and I refuse to be out aggressively driven or assholed.

Okay, most of the times I've driven in DC I've been on chill mode. I'm getting older and much more relaxed. (Fugg you, Rock Head, I'm not a sissy, just more sensible. And I hope you are ok...if I don't hear from you with in a week, you better believe I'm calling your damn job.)

Naw, but what had happened was, I drove the ol' green truck (My '95 extended cab f-150) to DC this past weekend. Drove that bitch all over...all around Suitland, Bowie, down to Adams Morgan, over to Silver Spring (picked up some DC chick, for lunch, in the truck....cause I don't give a fuck.....which is hella funny, cause the truck is old and wore out...damn near hooptie status (ac doesn't work, driverside inside door handle is broken off so I have to reach out the window and open my door from outside, i'm sure it smells a little sweaty, and then smells from the various fluids (Powersteering and Transmissions fluids, Some antifreeze/coolant and the bottles all leak and keep the floor in the back seat a nice wet oily mess) that I have to keep on hand because of the leaking issues. Its mine, though and I've had it since I was 14 and I loves it) Nigga.....when you are driving a fourteen year old truck with fucked up paint on the hood and roof and you try to merge, people just let you because they know you don't give a fugg.

Wait, did I also forget to mention the big ass dent in the front bumper and the dents and scratches on the passenger side from some trees one time? Or that the rims are all dull and wore out looking?

Yeah, that is my muthafuckin truck.

Blow me.

Anyway...your boy is a non-profiteer now. I am volunteering my time and efforts to this lovely org: Louise's Angels. It's a great cause....it's purpose is to empower inner city girls. It is just getting started by a very motivated and intelligent young lady. I'd gush more about it, but it prolly deserves it's own blog, so I will gush more there.

Yeah, but go check it out. If you are in the DC area, letchur boy know. I'll let you know bout what we got going on.

But...... yeah, your boy is finally getting into the not-for-profit world. Working with Louise's Angels will not only be a great outlet for me to use to give to the community, it will also help me learn what I will need to know to eventually do my own thang.

yyyuuuuppppp

-the BULLY

p.s.: gucci bandana, gucci gucci bandana

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Fugg you, Rock Head, I'm not a sissy, just more sensible. And I hope you are ok...if I don't hear from you with in a week, you better believe I'm calling your damn job.)

Only thing I read here was : "I love you Glo, have my big headed babies"

kudos on the non-profit work...

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home