Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh, oh yeah

My dad's twin brother died a couple weeks ago.

Believe it or not, I actually felt bad for my dad. My dad's twin brother was one of the VERY few things he truly loved. He truly loved his twin brother, his mom, and Kappa Alpha fuckin Psi.

His moms died when I was like two....and no she was not a particularly nice lady. I mean, fuuuccckkkk, yeah, I think I was more aware of things than your average 2 yr old, and maybe that is evident of me remembering shit from when I was two, but she was never really all that nice to my sister or I.

She didn't like my moms.

Actually, none of those low life piece of shit motherfuckers (dad's fam) liked my mom.

Fuck them.

Anyway, my dad's twin brother died and I actually felt bad for my dad. Fucking getting older and softer and all emotional is a fuckin' trip.

So moms and sis are going to the funeral.

Well, moms, sis, and sis' dude are going down ther.


Pops wants me to come.

Fuck that.

1) I don't go to funerals. I put on the suit and meet you back at the crib where people will be after the funeral. I'll eat, and I'll kick it with you and make jokes and shit. I don't do funerals. When Big Chris' pops died, I put on the suit, drove moms to the Church, picked moms up from the church and went back to the crib, and cut jokes.

2)WWWWHHHYYYYYYY the fuck should I be expected to show up to some nigga's funeral that prolly wouldn't even be dead right now if he didn't smoke so many fuckin' rocks?

I mean, it kinda does make me sad, cause I know that pops won't be living much longer either, as he has also enjoyed a great many of the rocks, but shit.

Another question is will I go to Pops' funeral when ever he dies?

Idk....I mean....I can't even say I would want to join up with those people after the service and eat and cut jokes.

Just thought about something....someone once told me that they were jealous of how close I am with my family and because I was able to always do stuff with them.

I don't fuck with ANYONE on my dad's side of the family. Don't have a relationship with my my moms mom. Haven't cared for my uncle since I was like 9 or 10. and Care MUCH less for him now...or the past few years.

For all real purposes I have 2 people in my family that I kick it with. 2.

I mean yeah, me and moms and sis have a real real good thing going, but it is just us. I think it would be nice to be able to go and visit this uncle and that aunt and this cousin and that cousin. I don't even fuckin respond to my dad's twin brother's kids when they write on my myspace wall. (Ok, I have no real reason for that, other than they have the family name. I shouldn't be so bad about them...i should reach out to them........)

Anyway....that's enough of that shit.

-the ever lovin BULLY

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiki said...

I agree on so many levels with this post. I don't mess with alot of peeps on my dad's side either, but when his brother died, I went to support my dad. There have been many many years where I didn't f*ck with my dad cuz of how he treated my mom, my brothers and me while we were growing up. He treated his hoes better than he treated us. He's been here for me while I've been grown more than he ever has while I was young and apologized for his behavior, but one never forgets...

9:37 AM  
Blogger ExpatCentral said...

I understand you feeling bad about his death, but that comes from being a good person. But why should you go to a funeral of someone who didn't like you? When the entire family didn't like you? If your mom and sister understand why you aren't, then that's game.

Appreciate and love the fam you do have.

Consider talking to your cousins, though. Just a thought. You never know, you know? :o)

10:00 AM  
Blogger kit von b. said...

nigga, you gone come to my funeral and j-set and cunt about in neon colours like everyone else!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home