Thursday, September 24, 2009

Maybe I should blog on it.....

I'm not, though.

Not now, at least.

Ok, maybe I will.......

Sometimes I wish I could feel a certain way about certain things......but then maybe sometimes I'm glad I don't feel a certain way about sertain things.

Most of the time i wish I didn't feel shit about a lot of things.

Used to be that way.....life was a little more dull, though, but a lot more carefree.

Fuckin' trade offs.

I feel way more shit about shit now than I ever have....it sucks.

Ugh....I need to detox, but don't quite have the strength to do it, ok maybe I have the strength, but not the dsicipline.

Fuck it.........I actually have both. I just lack the desire to do it....whole hearted desire, at least.

I know what needs to be done, and I should just do it.


I really should.....logically, what I'm doing is pointless.

Too bad the non-logical side of me is punk.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger kit von b. said...

*sigh*

never heard u ramble on and on like this...speak your mind bully baby

12:09 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

....i kinda did

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did not fucker.

I'm confused as all hell.

Could be the nyquil though.

Sipping that shit out of thermos like a dope fiend.

2:51 PM  
Blogger ExpatCentral said...

You know what needs to be done...but are you ready to do it?

9:05 PM  
Blogger Chumpy D said...

Where is my Fcuk The World Bully? I know he's in there =) Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll work it out.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bully
Please go and save Glo.
Peace,
Cas

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bully
Snap out of it.
Love, Cas

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home