Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dear Regularly Sex Having Muthafuchahs

FUCK YOOOOUUUUUUAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Naw, seriously........fuck you.


.....Ugh

Yeah, so my mood is getting all fucked up. And I've been through this before. I know what i am getting into, and what it will turn into. When I was in Texas I went for a long ass time without getting any guts, and when I finally did.....OH. EM. GEE.

Like.....that shit changed my whole perspective on life and the world and all that shit. After I got that long due non manually achieved nut, the birds sang prettier, the sky was bluer, the sun was warmer and brighter.....fuckin Rush Limbaugh wasn't that bad of a dude and Bush was actually a pretty aight President. And I was happy and had that "Everything is gonna be alright" feeling.

Now....I'm just a little pissy.

But I'm getting worse.

I've slept with....yes, JUST SLEPT....like cuddle a little, like platonicly, with my homegirl (We have always just slept together and stuff...not on a relationship type thing,just on a "hey, this is nice" type thing). We have done it twice. The first time it was cool. The second time not so much. I was like "We aren't gonna be doing this for long......this platonic shit isn't what I want and I am just gonna get pissed and be like fuck all that.

I think I am at that point now......like 3-4 days later.

My pissivity level is increasing exponentially. ....fuck that linear shit. (non math peeps, Google a graph of y=a+bx and y=x^n then compare.......yeah, nigga, I'm assigning homework)


I kinda wanna see if I can finish out 2009 with out having secks....but I might end up flippin the fuck out on a mofo.....if around the middle of November y'all hear about some thick ass Mighty Joe Young ass looking nigga running around the DMV grippin up women's asses and slappin the shit out of their boyfriends.....then you will know the strain was too much for my feable little sanity.



-the Muthafuckin' BULLY

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nigga you holding a promise to the Virgin or something?? you NEED Le Chex you need clen plumbing !!!!


You right though the sky is SOOOOO extra blue from my eyes !

ROTFLMMFAO


and I'm too finished @ this: My pissivity level is increasing exponentially. ....fuck that linear shit. (non math peeps, Google a graph of y=a+bx and y=x^n then compare.......yeah, nigga, I'm assigning homework)

3:39 PM  
Blogger kit von b. said...

you be so goofy minded. i cant have serious comments w/ you

but i guess cause im GTDing on the reg u MAAAAAAAAAAAAD

SUCKAH!

3:52 PM  
Blogger VonDign said...

i feel you B. when i first moved herer in philly i wasn't gettin any and i was mad at the world. Snappin at family n all that smh. Sexual Depression is a muthafucka lol

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww the poor lil poot poot ain't gettin none. sucks to be you.

You could however call the Amazon and ask for a little oral lovin with a big fat please and thank you...

but then again, we hate her so please don't.

2:49 PM  
Blogger RAGING BULL said...

Shut-up, Rock Head, I don't hate my Amazon.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Dope Fiend said...

lol ur crazy!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home